Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Costume and an Update

Any guesses what this little guy is going to be for Halloween?

171

If you guess correctly it might just be worth something sweet.

And after weeks of computer drama… I think I just may be back up to par with blogging.

New computer: check

All set up: check

Photoshop loaded: check

All other programs loaded: check

Only took a few weeks time, interviews to one brother about his computer, a trip to my other brother’s house for computer set-up, multiple phone calls to him during work hours, and hours of Mr. Dunbar setting up all of my favorite programs.

Anyway…hopefully this is it.

And back to that cutie pie up there, isn’t he cute? Any guesses what he’s going to be?

~mrs. dunbar

5 comments:

Megan said...

I wondered where you have been! Glad to hear you are back up and running!

What is that costume? I can't figure it out! All I know is that he is adorable!

Amber said...

Yay!! You are finally back!! Is he a hot dog?? Whatever it is HE sure is a cutie!! Hugs

Lori said...

I was thinking hot dog too. He's too cute. glad things are back up and running for you.

SZM said...

my vote is a hotdog!

Nicolle said...

Oh gosh, he is totally adorable! I was going to say a lobster or a crab....but now I'm thinking hot dog after Suzette said it??!

:)