Thursday, May 5, 2011

Say “Cheese”

How about, “Money!”
Nope that didn’t work either. April 132
Well I think I’m officially adapted to having three now. We’re making it out the door on time, beds are made, and I’m actually able to get dressed without screaming at someone because we are running late. Life is starting to go on the upswing, until 4pm of course when I’m am out of energy and watching the minutes on the clock slowly creep by until its time for Mr. Dunbar to arrive home.
One of our biggest hiccups; Popeye still isn’t liking the camera.
Sorry, Buddy, that’s one you're going to have to learn to like or at least deal with.
Hoping to have some more interesting posts, with pictures other than my kids in the living room soon.




~mrs. dunbar

8 comments:

shasta said...

Love the picture...seem like not that long ago my little guy was that little! Hope that sweet little guy starts liking the camera soon!

shasta said...

One more thing...I love your header! Looks like a fun blog...

Amy @ dwell in the season said...

Love your new header, it's adorable! Also, such a cute post :)
-Amy

Megan said...

Lovin your hair mama!

Lori said...

cute picture. glad things are starting to fall into place for you now

Cathy said...

love getting into a groove...glad you're finding yours! xoxo

Genn said...

Cute! Glad you are finding your groove.
I am still wiped out at 4 o clock!
Happy mothers day weekend to you Irene!
(And yes!! Let's go see The Help!)

The Salinas Family said...

Your hair looks really cute here!