Monday, April 11, 2011

i like feet

I have this accumulation of pictures of the baby’s feet. I don’t know why but I am constantly taking pictures of them.

Here are a few snippets. March 568 March 603

March 646 March 633 March 635  March 636 March 639March 637  March 647 

April 077 He’s growing so fast.

I’ve never felt the need to capture every single baby memory like I do with this one.

I want to breathe him in every single moment. Capture every movement, smile, sigh, or sound.

Perhaps, the fact that this is the last little one is setting in.

I think that may be it.

~mrs. dunbar

12 comments:

Amy @ dwell in the season said...

Absolutely adorable! Keep on taking those pictures :)

{cindy} said...

Baby feet are the absolute best!
Precious pics
Have a happy night

Genn said...

such sweet pictures. there's nothing like teeny tiny baby toes. :)

Katie @ minivan diva said...

I love baby feet too. He is precious. I wish I would have taken more pics at this stage with my boys. Good for you for capturing this moment.

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

i think it might be because they are adorable!!
i miss feet that small.

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE little feet!

Simply...Me said...

good idea, take it in! He is so precious.

Megan said...

The last one is my fav, with that soft light...

I love feet pics too. With the little toe nails thin as paper.

Soak it up.

Jenny said...

Such great photos...totally understand what you say about drinking in every moment. I am doing the same with our 10 week old. She is so precious, and somehow knowing that she is going to be our last makes this time even more special.

jen@odbt said...

Baby feet are just so delcious! You are smart to drink in the moment. I remember just being so frazzled with 3 kids under 4 that don't think I really enjoyed my baby's baby phase.

Cathy said...

love that one of you holding his teeny feet. yep...it all goes so fast, even when it seems like it isn't :)

Nicolle said...

Sweet pictures! I love baby feet too! :)