Thursday, September 16, 2010

On the farm

When you go to a farm and you’re in the General Store, make sure your camera isn’t on TV mode. Or else you will end up with pictures that you can hardly even see. {AGH.}

How do you like my Davy Crockett? What is it with boys and guns? It is so innate.

 IMG_5517IMG_5526IMG_5520IMG_5535 

IMG_5532   IMG_5538

IMG_5542 IMG_5546 IMG_5549

The whole point of our visit was to pick raspberries.IMG_5557 IMG_5558

These guys were eating the berries as fast as they were picking them.IMG_5568 IMG_5567

IMG_5574

So I had to stop taking pictures and start picking berries.IMG_5591

Learn from others: don’t feed your baby (in a baby carrier) raspberries as you are picking them.IMG_5615

Even the animals weren’t that sure about the hooligans we brought with us.IMG_5629

  Notice any similarities??

IMG_5646  IMG_5707

My sweet angel decided to pose for the camera…. IMG_5652

While these guys decided to go eat apples we hadn’t paid for. IMG_5665IMG_5666

IMG_5684

Bumble bees swarming fruit on the ground is always so interesting. IMG_5693

And some people just weren’t ready to go home when the mommies were.IMG_5689

It was a fun day. Especially the nice long naps the boys took afterwards.

~mrs. dunbar

8 comments:

Simply...Me said...

Very cute!!! Where was this?

Mrs. C... said...

I know where you were, and I know WHO you were with! So glad you had a good time. I also so a bump in that picture - so cute!!! Miss you friend......next week get together???

Genn said...

Looks like a fun time. What farm is that at?
I did take note, not to feed a little one in a baby carrier rasberries while attached to my back!

How are you liking your highlights?

Lori said...

looks like a fun trip to the farm. and those berries looked super yummy

Lori said...

The berry-stained shirt made me smile! :)Great pictures of what looks like a fun day. Enjoy your Sunday!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Love the photos- especially the one of the stained shirt. We get that too! LOL

Seizing My Day said...

Looks like a fun day!! I am envious you still have sunny weather! I have done that berry stained shirt thing... only it was something like chocolate ice cream... didn't go well in my hair either! =) I also used to give my son things to play with in stores sometimes... you know... like musical toys in a box... and then forget he had them... get to the car when my shopping trip was over and find my baby with a toy in hand (back into the store we would go!!) =)

Becca @ My Crazy Good Life said...

I love my boys.

And my boys (of course) are the cutest boys in the world (because I'm their Mom, you know how it goes).

But do you know that I think your boys are the 2nd cutest in the world?? I think that every time I visit your blog.

They're precious :)