Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sassy Kitchen

I was perusing the Target aisles this morning while Bogie was happily chomping on whole grain Goldfish, and I found this adorable apron for $12.99. The ones they had last season were way too long for me and I think they were $14.99. Anyhow, this one spoke to me, so of course I brought it home.

Bare with me with these photos, my arms just are not long enough.


Two sassy pockets.

And then on the next rack over, color coordinating towels. Awwww... these were not as much of a steal at $9.99 (for towels that will most likely be rags by the end of the season), but I talked myself into them. There were 5 towels in the packet and I had "hand towels" on my list.

This is the first rooster item I have purchased in in my whole adulthoold.


So I am enjoying cleaning and cooking today. And my kitchen is feeling pretty sassy herself.

10 comments:

Cathy said...

That's it. You and I need to begin a Target 12-step. We're BAD for each other. I need to go to the Target Rx tomorrow morning, and now I NEED to go to the kitchen aisle, too :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the apron :)

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Very sweet. Love aprons, and love Target!

Ali said...

I LOVE aprons and this one is ADORABLE! I need to start wearing one in the kitchen.... wait, I need to start cooking first!

Lori said...

I've heard that having an apron really increases productivity... so that's a great purchase! I'm coveting a certain apron too... :)

Anonymous said...

I just love target! They have the best stuff. I love the kitchen towel with the rooster. I think it's so cute!

The Salinas Family said...

Are you sure the goldfish were "whole grain?" Randomly, as I have recently began making more mexican food (lol) I have needed an apron too to keep the grease off. My sister gave Luke a personalized one of hers from when she was like 6 to play with. It says...Chef Eryn. Everytime I need an apron I have dug it out of the toybox to use! How pathetic I know. I should probably purchase an adult size one!

AuroraSuzette said...

that's funny. I spent awhile cleaning my kitchen today too. We could have helped each other! Love that punch of red, and the name of your blog is so terrific, and inspiring. We should live intentionally. Bravo.

The Flying Bee said...

I love your sassiness! I have always like roosters. I have a few in my kitchen. Love your new purchases!

Have a marvelous weekend!
Adrienne

Genn said...

OOooh, I love the apron! Cute matching towels too. :)

I've been wanting a sassy apron myself. I have seen some super cute ones that are sold on etsy shops but I'm with you, I'm not going to pay too much for it.

So, whatcha been cooking?