Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Easter Bunny Came Early

Monkey found his Easter present early and just about destroyed the box getting to it. So at 6:45am this morning I was out on the driveway. Nothing like some cool brisk morning air to wake you up.


This is the morning smile.
He's telling the neighbors he found his present.
"Mommy's can't ride scooters, only daddy's, I'll teach you someday how to do it Mommy."

Notice how there are no pictures of Bogie or I? We weren't looking too hot in our pj's, but I did manage to put sunglasses on. But brushing my teeth was out of the question.
Clarification:Okay we don't really celebrate with the Easter Bunny, but he did know that he was getting something because of Easter. This weekend will be about the true meaning, a Risen Savior.

5 comments:

Ali said...

ohhhh, the easter bunny brings really good gifts to your house!!!

Amber said...

Ha... it must be in the blood. The kids found thier presents this evening too!

jen@odbt said...

I'm so behind with Easter stuff. He's going to love the scooter - they can get speedy.

patty said...

>big smile<
love his comment!
i have a monkey, too. she's my youngest.
great photos, too.love him yelling to the neighbors!

Tawny said...

I am totally laughing out loud right now! Too funny! I shouldn't say that because I am sure that now Sammy will find her Easter basket!
I love your background...did you make it yourself?