Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm a Bliar...

So everyone else I know in the blogosphere is talking about thier Blissdom weekdend today. Nashville is a little too far for me to travel right now, so instead I'll just keep it real.
I'm a "bliar," according to Mr. Dunbar. He told me this laughingly, is that a word, yesterday after church. Laughingly??
Remember way back last month when I told you all I was giving up Diet Coke?? Yeah, well I haven't. I still crave it daily. And I haven't given it up, only for a day at a time. So I must confess, I am a blog liar (bliar) after all.
So sad, I know. Perhaps we'll try again when the Bogster is sleeping through the night...

7 comments:

Mrs. C... said...

Keep the simple joys in life, is my current state of mind! Especially if you have a little one not sleeping through the night! Keeps us sane and happy ;)

Holly said...

Ha, ha, I'm a bliar too! When I first started my blog I did a post that I was going to stop having a General Foods Int'l Cappucino Cooler everyday (with whipped cream!). I went several weeks without, but I'm back to everyday now!

Holly said...

P.S. Thanks for putting me on your blogroll!

The Buntens said...

Bliar! That is awesome. Thanks for keeping it real, but I give you an A for at least trying!

Christy said...

Mrs. Dunbar,

So glad that you left a comment on my post so that I could come visit you! You have a beautiful family.

How about the letter "C"... looking forward to reading your list:)

Anonymous said...

Hee hee, I love the word bliar! How very creative & I say keep drinking the diet coke. Anything in moderation is OK :)

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking about my New Year's Resolution post. I think I'm a bliar, too! Yikes. Pretty soon we'll all start having teeny tiny font size words at the bottom of our posts..."blogclaimers".