Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Roost Party

The Roost is hosting a party of 10 of your favorite pictures from 2008.
I have taken so many pictures but here are a few of my highlights.
My Monkey when he was still the "baby."

Our first family picture or four.

Grandpa Elias reading with Monkey, I am so glad he got to know my boys.

Mr. Dunbar and I, on our date night.

Hot air balloon races, this was my favorite balloon of all.
Christmas morning, they were working so hard opening each gift.

My baby goes to school.

This was such a fun Halloween, our church put on the best ever Trunk or Treat.
Christmas at the Aunties, there were more cousins there than ever, and there are more on the way.

DJ Monkey

4 comments:

Jules from "The Roost" said...

OMGOSH your family is precious! I love all the pictures. Thanks for joining in on the fun! Have a wonderful day.

Lisa said...

what a nice collection! I really like the one of you and your husband

Unknown said...

Your children are so sweet : ). I hope you have a great New Year! Wasn't it hard narrowing it down to just 10 pictures? Happy New Year : )

Jenny said...

Visiting from the Roost. Your family is adorable. I also call my kids "monkeys"! Happy New Year!