Monday, December 29, 2008

Camera and the New Year

I'm still on the hunt for a new camera. Did anyone get a camera for Christmas that they are just in love with?? (Brent doesn't count.)
I am checking out the CoolPix, both the 10MP and the 14MP, with a difference of $100 or so.
Any ideas??
I need a new camera, it's put a damper on my blogging style, just trying to type away is never very easy for me, I need a focal point. I'm a very visual person.

Oh and I can't wait for the New Year.
I always enjoy the beginning of a new year. It's like starting a new chapter, a fresh start, a clean slate. (Of course, if you are a teacher you get one of those in September, too.) I never was one for patience or keeping the same blah blah blah for too long. You fill in the blank (schedule, decor, shoes...)
Some of my plans for the New Year include: (and this is a fuzzy sketch...)

1. Change my kitchen cabinets... any ideas?? Hardware or paint? They are currently white with stainless steel knobs.
2. Kitchen counters... I don't care if I have to stand on the corner to get the money. Okay, maybe that is a little extreme... I've got to do something.
3. Vacation, with what money?? Again, I don't know, but its a vacay year in the Dunbar Household.
4. Try Yoga atleast once... Erica are you in?
5. Get 3 letters of Rec... Kim?? Ali, you're not doing anything come Thursday morning... Former Ms. Team Leader. Ahh, and I have to go talk to Judi...
6. Sew a table cloth.
7. Do atleast one real project with Monkey per week.

Okay, that's all I have for now, I'll post my real Resolutions soon. I'm still working on those. And Mr. Dunbar and I will have our annual Date Night Planning and Goal Setting Meeting. Oh Joy!!
It really is a good thing, tough but good.

No comments: