Sunday, November 16, 2008

Taking it Old School...

Yesterday we celebrated Monkey's 3rd birthday. For the past month Mr. Dunbar and I went back and forth of whether or not to have a party. I wasn't feeling very "theme-ish" and I am all "pirate-d" out, so I sent an evite to our closest family and friends inviting them to come over and play. The turn out was great and I think it was actually a whole lot of fun. It really reminded me of the birthday parties I had growing up: some pizza, cake, ice cream, lots of family, some friends, and maybe a some colored napkins. No theme. Just birthday.

Here are few of the pictures...



Notice how my kid chose a pink and yellow cake! I didn't even ask why.

2 comments:

Julie McCoy said...

Kids love it simple and fun, looks like he had a blast!! Good job :)

Anonymous said...

So glad we were able to come and hang for a while. It is amazing how I feel so at home with your family! I still am up for ADOPTION!!!!!
E