Thursday, November 6, 2008

I'm addicted


I am totally addicted to Tillamook cheese.
Have you ever had it? It it so delicious. They are based out of Oregon, and supossedly make everything dairy. I have only had their cheese. I'm not a cheese connossieur, usually I buy Stater Bros. brand cheese, atleast I did until I was turned onto Tillmook by my sister-in-law. (Yet a different sister-in-law.)
I just had to share my discovery. It's really reasonably priced too. If you get it at the right place. My Costco has it, and if you have a Winco its pretty cheap there too.
I've been buying a whole lot more generic or store brand recently, but you better believe I will not go generic for cheese again.
What do you refuse to go generic on?
Oh and ketchup is always Heinz 57, always. Mr. Dunbar only eats Heinz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Hannah with Tillamook Cheese public relations. I am so glad to hear about your love of Tillamook Cheese. We actually selected your post to be one of our posts of the day for the new official Tillamook Fan Club, which is launching next week. Be sure to stop by, and sign up to become a fan. http://tillamookfanclub.com/

Anonymous said...

Way to go Renie!!!

Christian said...

We went to the Oregon coast for vacation last summer and visited the Tillamook Cheese Factory! It is delicious, and so is their ice cream!