Thursday, October 16, 2008

Cleaning the house


Don't I wish I could take a waterhose to my house right now???
I'm off to clean the bathroom for like the 100th time this week. Monkey has decided to put his hand up and tell me "NO MOMMY!! I do it myself!!" Meaning, "I"m going to pee and get some of it in the toilet and the rest on the floor."
Why did God insist on creating a species that can't aim??? But I am thankful for a bathroom. (And for 800 mg Ibuprofen, my wrist is killing me.)
Anyhow, clorox, clorox, and more clorox will be poured into my bathroom this week until I come up with a better (more eco-friendly) way to kill the stench.

2 comments:

Amber said...

look how little he was... such a sweet picture!

Lisa said...

Have to say, that is a plus with girls! Cleaning bathrooms is better than changing diapers on any day of the week for me.